to TIGH LORAN BED and BREAKFAST, TORRIDON
Good News – We open from Monday 26 April !!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Due to Scottish Government Covid19 Regulations the following will apply until further notice:
- We will take one group of 2 persons from one household only, who must be residents of the United Kingdom (Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland) as foreign travel is currently not allowed.
- Prices remain at £46 per person per night bed and breakfast for two persons sharing a room or £50 per person per night for a single person.
- Bedrooms are rotated to ensure effective cleaning between guests.
- You must stay in one twin bedroom only due to extended cleaning requirements.
- IMPORTANT – you must comply with SCOTTISH Government regulations, which can be found at www.gov.scot
- Each person must fully complete contact details upon arrival, those unwilling to do so cannot be allowed to stay with us.
- We strongly suggest you telephone 01445 791 293 to make enquiries or to book, as there are large numbers of people wanting to stay locally, and correspondence by email takes too long so you may miss our limited places.
- Preference will be given to visitors wanting to stay for more than one night.
- Please note that we do not provide evening meals.
Thank you for reading this information. Now please continue to explore our website where all your questions will be answered and we look forward to meeting you very soon !
Purpose-built in 1993 to provide traditional adults-only bed and breakfast accommodation, and situated at the foot of a mountain (Liathach) alongside the sea (Loch Torridon) right in the heart of this famous area of outstanding natural beauty with breathtaking scenery – mountains and seascapes – views from both bedrooms and lounge – wildlife in abundance.
An ideal base from which to explore the Torridon Mountains and surrounding area or in which to rest a while before continuing your Scottish Highlands touring holiday. Easy level walking to the local shop and cafes or along the shore.
We are just a mile off the North Coast 500 route in Torridon village, just past the shop and cafe, on the road to Diabaig.
Prices from £46 (GBP) per person per night, free breakfast (full cooked breakfast -see Menu – or something more healthy !), free parking, free WiFi, all rooms have en-suite shower, hand basin, toilet, television, tea and coffee.
We do not provide evening meals but you can obtain meals at one of the local cafe’s, pub or restaurants – see Links. Entry from 4pm leave by 10am.
Please use the menu above to explore information about Tigh Loran and the surrounding area.
- Please note we do not provide evening meals at Tigh Loran although you can purchase meals at one of the local restaurants, cafes or at the pub or hotel which is a short drive away.
- We do not take guests for one night – MINIMUM STAY TWO NIGHTS.
Telephone: +44 (0)1445 791 293
- Due to Covid restrictions we currently take one related couple from one household only per night. Bedrooms are rotated to help control Covid-19 risks. You cannot stay here with others not from your household.
- Please be sure to check and comply with the Covid regulations and guidelines for Scotland at www.gov.scot before you travel.
- You are required to complete contact details on the Covid register when you arrive as required by Scottish Government regulations.