If you enjoyed your stay please tell everyone – if you did not, please tell us !
Please post a review by email or by writing in the visitors book in the house to help others appreciate Tigh Loran and the Torridon area.
Reviews are moderated to remove spam and to ensure that only those who have actually stayed at Tigh Loran can post reviews.
Thank you, your comments are always appreciated.
- Sheila Hills: A very enjoyable 2nd stay. Nothing is too much trouble. Superb breakfasts & room kept spotless, with nice attention to detail. A bonus is the visiting wildlife, including 2 Pine Martins.
- Visitor: Very good food, clean bedrooms, knowledgeable proprietor. A1
- Anon: We had a most enjoyable stay, spotlessly clean and pleasant establishment.
- A Google User: Five Stars. We have stayed here several times over the years Tigh Loran has been open. Tigh Loran is immaculately kept, beautifully decorated and has wonderful views over Loch Torridon from the front bedrooms and the lounge. Breakfasts are hearty with a seemingly bottomless coffee pot. Wildlife on site includes pine martens, deer, otters and seals in the lock. At Tigh Loran there are ample drying facilities for wet gear. A very welcoming atmosphere created by the proprietor.
The TVs and tea making facilities are very welcome facilities in the beautifully coordinated rooms.
- Frédérick Leroux: Five Stars
- Kyle Bennett: Five Stars. Mo is the best! This is the best b&b ever. Torridon is beautiful.